Spring is here, and the cherry blossoms are in full bloom! I talk about that and one fantastic chicken recipe that will make you want to marry the cook...at least that is implied. My guest is Gail Scoates, a retired nurse, a therapy dog evaluator, and a budding author. Gail loves outdoor walks and working on her book, which is nearing publication.
Additional information from today's show:
- See the cherry blossoms at Oregon State Capitol State Park on YouTube.com.
- Learn more about the Alliance of Therapy Dogs at TherapyDogs.com.
- Gail's book, Paws With Purpose, is due out in July 2022. Find on Amazon.com.
- See the trailer for The Art of Racing in the Rain on YouTube.com.
- The Wilson Rawls book is Where the Red Fern Grows.
- Comments? Reach Lisa Hylton, ACC, at PositivelyCoached.com.