This week I delve into affinity spaces (sounds serious but is pretty cool) and send out an SOS for a clean oven. My guest is Erin Molyneaux, business owner, philanthropist, and active member in the Salem, Oregon community. Being a successful business owner is not just about the financial bottom line; it is about making a contribution to your community in meaningful ways.
Additional information from today's show:
- Amor Towles' book is The Lincoln Highway.
- Decluttering and Drinks (Season 2, Episode 2) where you get podcasts.
- Erin's business is at PhizSpa.com.
- This year is the 25th anniversary of Salem Leadership Foundation.
- Helping the homeless in Salem is Church-At-The-Park.org.
- Check out the innovative Career Technical Education Center (CTEC).
- Lisa Hylton, ACC, can be reached: HyltonLisaB [at] gmail.com.