In the United States, it is a day to fully embrace gratitude. Join me as I talk about a few things, fun and serious, that I am thankful for. Accompanying me is Blythe Stephens, dance educator and coach. Blythe lives in Cologne, Germany and shares what she does for Thanksgiving as an expatriate. Question for you, dear listener: what are you feeling grateful for today? Send me a note. My email is below.
Additional information from today's show:
- I See You (Season 1, Episode 17) where you get podcasts.
- Find Blythe Stephens online at ABlytheCoach.com.
- Connect with Blythe on Facebook.com/ABlytheCoach.
- Blythe refers to MelyssaGriffin.com.
- Lisa Hylton, ACC, can be reached: HyltonLisaB [at] gmail.com.