Christmas is here! I recently took Aria and my mom to the Eugene Ballet's performance of The Nutcracker. I have some thoughts on that. Also, we made the decision to bring home a pug sometime in late 2022. Everyone is excited...even Clarke.
Finally, rather than a give-and-take with a guest, I invited Aria and Clarke to join me for a rendition of Silent Night. Clarke accompanies me on ukulele, and Aria sings the first verse with me. This was my dad's favorite Christmas carol, and I know this would make him smile. May the holiday season bring you hope, love, joy, and peace.
Additional information from today's show:
- Don't miss the annual EugeneBallet.org/Nutcracker.
- The Pas de Deux from Tchaikovsky's The Nutcracker can be heard on YouTube.com.
- Check out the Silva Concert Hall in Eugene, Oregon at HultCenter.org.
- Learn to speak another language at Duolingo.com.
- Lisa Hylton, ACC, can be reached: HyltonLisaB [at] gmail.com.