Welcome to Season 3 of Brighten Your Day, where I focus on the importance of social connections and the positive effect relationships can have on our well-being. My guest is Jessica Murfin. She is a partnerships specialist at Western Oregon University, as well as a psychology instructor. Turns out we both love positive psychology and leadership development! We've got a lot to say about positivity as we talk of things that add joy to our lives.
Additional information from today's show:
- Check out GetAirSports.com/Salem.
- The trailer for Cobra Kai can be found on YouTube.com.
- The new Marcus Buckingham book is Love + Work.
- Ruth Ozeki's book is A Tale for the Time Being.
- Jessica works for WOU.edu.
- Comments? Reach Lisa Hylton, ACC, at PositivelyCoached.com.